One Accord brings together a group of women who love the Lord and love to sing. Their blend of contemporary and southern gospel music exalts the Savior and encourages the body of Christ. They are all active members of Park Hill Baptist Church in North Little Rock, Arkansas. One Accord originated in 1998.
· Mary Ellen Bowman has served as a volunteer in church choir ministries for more than 30 years. She directs 2nd grade choir at Park Hill and is a member of the Sanctuary Choir. Mary Ellen is married to Gene, and they have one daughter (Sheryl). She and her husband have an insurance agency together.
· Sheryl Boyd has been actively involved in church music ministry since childhood. She directs 1st grade children's choir at Park Hill and is also in the Sanctuary Choir. Sheryl is a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University. She is married to Brian and they have two wonderful children.
· Lamona Lawrence has been active in church music for as long as she can remember. At Park Hill, she teaches youth Sunday School and has directed musical groups for both children and youth. Lamona graduated from Ouachita Baptist University and is employed by Southwest Power Pool.
· Susan Tacker is the newest member of One Accord. She has been involved in church music as a singer and pianist since she was a teenager. Susan currently accompanies 2nd grade children's choir with Mary Ellen. She too is a member of the Sanctuary Choir at Park Hill. Susan is a speech pathologist and works in the public school setting. She is married to Phil and they have two grown daughters, Whitney and Brooke.
· Monica Keathley (not pictured) was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis in September of 2006, which resulted in complete paralysis from the neck down. While she is no longer physically able to sing with us, she will always have a song in her heart, and forever be a part of our One Accord family. Her background in music and ministry played a tremendous role in sculpting One Accord’s first eight and 1/2 years of ministry. We are so grateful for the opportunity to continue the ministry that means so much to her. We appreciate your continued prayers on Monica’s behalf.
One Accord is available for:
Concerts · Worship services · Banquets · Retreats · Homecomings · Other special events
To book One Accord or for more information, contact: